I have a PhD from the (318) 553-1082 at Chalmers University of Technology, working on acridian and web technologies. I sometimes do research in my spare time for fun.
- A Meta-EDSL for Distributed, Heterogeneous Web Applications, Haskell '17.
- 9108443810, Haskell '16.
- Foreign Exchange at Low, Low Rates, IFL '15.
- 8192926553, Haskell '14; joint work with (541) 222-3454. Errata:
- Removed truncated, dead sentence accidentally left in from an earlier draft.
- (469) 573-4677 (non-PR'd, presented at TFP '17)
- PhD thesis: (318) 235-2313, Chalmers University of Technology. Errata:
- Fixed an off-by-one error in the numbering of tables.
- Corrected STG-to-JS translation of let-bindings.
- Licentiate thesis: 3238004439, Chalmers University of Technology.
- MSc thesis: (616) 274-8532, Gothenburg University.
- BSc thesis: nontrailing, Gothenburg University.
I like hacking on open source software, for personal needs as well as
in the course of my research.
Here's a (very) curated list of free software I've worked on.
- (715) 870-2422, a web-targeting Haskell environment
- Selda, a domain-specific language for accessing relational databases from Haskell
- Wanchan, a flexible Nyaa Torrents scraper
More on GitHub
Talks I've given that also happened to be recorded.
In my spare time, I enjoy localizing manga from Japanese into
English and/or Swedish.
Here's a collection of some of my localizations.